With the great support of shareholders, strategic layout of the board of directors of the Company, and efforts and the unity of management and the team, the Company has enjoyed rapid growth since 2015 and developed itself into a professional integrated clean energy service provider with an aggregate on-grid and installed capacity of over 3,000MW.
- The Company won awards from the committee of China International Energy Storage Conference and China Energy Storage Web:
- 2019 China Energy Storage Industry Best Integrated Energy Service Providers Award
- 2019 China Energy Storage Industry Best Design Institutions Award
- 2019 China Energy Storage Industry Most Influential Enterprises Award
- The Company also won award from the committee of Energy Storage International Conference:
- 10 Best Energy Storage Project Operators of 2019
- The Group's energy storage technology has been well recognised by the industry. The energy storage project in Tibet, which is the world's highest-altitude commercial energy storage project, was awarded as the “Top 10 Models of Energy Storage Application and Innovation in 2018”. The Company also won several awards at the 8th China International Energy Storage Conference:
- 2018 China Energy Storage Industry Best Photovoltaic Storage Integration Solution Award
- 2018 China Energy Storage Industry Best System Integration Solution Supplier Award
- 2018 China Energy Storage Industry Best Design Institution Award
- The Company raised approximately HK$1.3 billion through equity financing for business development, the capital structure is further improved.
- The world's highest-altitude photovoltaic energy storage project in Tibet Autonomous Region of China with a capacity of 20MWh was constructed.
- Tus-Holdings was introduced as a strategic investor. Tus-Holdings injected additional capital of approximately HK$700 million to the Company.
- The first self-developed photovoltaic power plant with an installed capacity of 50MW was constructed in Yu County, Hebei Province.
- In the second batch of the Top Runner Program, the Company won the bids for four projects with a total installed capacity of 300MW.
- The first wind power project with an installed capacity of 48MW in Binzhou, Shandong Province was acquired.
- 2016 China Energy Dark Horse Award
- The distributed photovoltaic installation technology of Jiacheng Sewage Treatment Plant won the 2016 Gold Award of Best BAPV Installation Technology for Distributed Photovoltaic Application Innovation.
- The technology of the combination of new brackets and water plant won the 2016 Top Runner PV Technology Innovation Contribution Award.
- Upon BEWG and CITIC's private equity funds became its shareholders, the Company was renamed as "Beijing Enterprises Clean Energy Group Limited" with an aim to develop as a leading integrated clean energy service provider in China.
- The two major shareholders and other investors injected a total of approximately HK$3.7 billion to enable the Company sufficient capital.